Mobility Equipment Sanitizing Services
Reduce the risk of spreading infection and disease with sanitization from Mobility City.
Professional Wheelchair & Scooter Cleaning & Sanitization Services
Sanitization is top of mind for many individuals and senior care facilities. As a wheelchair or mobility scooter user, you may clean the surface of your device, but a full sanitization requires a much more thorough process.
Bacteria and viruses need to be eliminated from the surface with high-temperature dry steam to kill disease-causing micro-organisms.
At Mobility City, we offer a state-of-the-art cleaning and sanitization program that has been lab-tested to kill 99% of all bacteria and viruses. We can even offer documentation to you for accreditations and state inspections!
STEAM220™ Mobility Equipment Sanitization
When was the last time you cleaned and sanitized your wheelchair or mobility scooter? Over time, germs can build up and pose a serious health hazard to you or your loved ones.
With our state-of-the-art STEAM220 sanitization and cleaning program, we’re able to offer you a chemical-free, lab tested cleaning program that kills 99% of all bacteria and viruses.
Our sanitization process:
- Removes dirt and foreign particles
- Reduces the risk of the user, caretakers, family members, or friends coming into contact with harmful bacteria
- Reduces the risk of bacteria spreading to other areas of the wheelchair or mobility scooter
- Decreases the number of non-sterilized bacteria living on the surface
- Eliminates the breeding ground for surviving germs
- Prevents the corrosion of hinges and other areas of mobility equipment that are susceptible to rust