Mobility Equipment Repair
No matter where you bought it, if your mobility device breaks, we can fix it!
Mobility City: Hampton Roads’ Preferred
Mobility Equipment Repair Provider
Your mobility device is essential to your day-to-day life and independence. At Mobility City of Hampton Roads, Virginia, our team is committed to servicing all brands of mobility devices to get you back on the move as quickly as possible.
Our skilled technicians have the experience and training necessary to repair and maintain anything from scooters, wheelchairs, lift chairs, hospital beds, and more.
Whether you prefer in-store or in-home service, our team can help you regain your independence!
Flat-Rate Repair Services
At Mobility City, our customers come first. We’re known for our one of a kind, flat-rate repair services – and we’ll even bring our repair service to you!
- Flat-rate service fees saves you money.
- Get complete in-home repairs.
- Work with factory-trained technicians.
- Get the repair you need for your scooter, lift chair, wheelchair, and more.
- We’ll help you with any brand, even if you didn’t purchase it from Mobility City!
Mobility Equipment Warranty Repair Services
Working directly with manufacturers to get your mobility products repaired can be stressful and frustrating. Let our team advocate for you, handle your repair, and ensure your receive all of the benefits of your warranty.
With our long-standing relationships with hundreds of manufacturers and internet sellers across the country, we’ll make sure you get the coverage you need. Oftentimes, the manufacturer will cover the cost of all parts and you’ll only be responsible for our paying for our flat-rate repair services.
Premiere Mobility Equipment Repairs in Hampton Roads
With nearly 40 years of experience and locations across the United States, Mobility City understands what it takes to help our customers with their mobility needs. Outside of exceptional customer service, you’ll find our team in Hampton Roads is:
- Ready to come to you – We offer both in-home and in-store repairs and services for all of your mobility equipment needs.
- Focused on getting you back on the go today – We stock our vans and stores with the most common parts for same-day repairs. We also offer a full inventory of low-cost mobility product rentals ready for you today!
- Highly-qualified – We’re prepared to help you with any brand of mobility equipment, even if it’s not one of our preferred brands.
- Following all COVID-19 safety guidelines – For your protection and the safety of our community, we’re doing everything we can to keep our customers and our employees safe. All mobility equipment we repair is cleaned at no charge before we return it to you!