Power Wheelchair & Mobility Scooter Battery & Charger Replacement
Regardless of make or model, we have the batteries and chargers to keep you on the move!
Mobility Equipment Battery & Charger Replacement
Performing battery maintenance and battery charger tests are key ways to extend the life of your powered mobility equipment. We stock and service all standard battery sizes for mobility scooters, power chairs, and stairlifts. Most of the time, the batteries you need will already be stocked on our trucks for a fast repair.
Through in-home or in-store service, we’re here to get you back on the go!
5-Point Battery & Charger Replacement Program
Mobility City of Hampton Roads offers an in-home and in-store battery and charger replacement program that is second-to-none. Our 5-point replacement program includes:
- Replacement of dead batteries with new, warranted batteries
- Environmentally-friendly disposal of old batteries
- Testing of your battery charger’s performance
- Sanitary wipe-down of your mobility scooter after inspection and replacement are complete
- Service from the comfort of your home!
Michelle and her husband do everything they can to find a solution that will make your injury or condition easier to manage. When I tested scooters due to a knee injury they were genuinely passionate about helping me. Their business will go very very far because they care.